VideoStir Ltd is a young innovative & professional company.
We at VideoStir aim to make it simple for you to make a creative & commercial use of your videos.
Our vision is to make it easy for anyone with a camera to create an impressive floating clip on top of websites -
We are different
because we create tools & services that are aligned with our company's strategic guidelines:
1. Use our innovative technologies (Patent pending) to make life easy for our customers
No need for a green screen studio
Any camera will do the trick
Instantly get the result without the need for additional user inputs
2. Make sure that the customer's experience is extremely fast
VideoStir Engine runs online and gives results in minutes
Just upload the video and watch the result
3. Make sure that the customer knows exactly what he/she is going to get in advance
Once the floating clip is ready - let the customer "play" with it until he/she is satisfied
The customer can see his floating clip on top of any website and adjust its size, location etc.
We use the "Try before Buy" approach
4. Aim our products to the entire global market without any geographical limitation
Rely on customer's videos - any language will work the same
Your studio can be anywhere - your house/office/outdoor. No need to drive/fly to a professional studio
5. Create simple products without the need for software downloads and complicated processes
We use an "Online tool" approach. No need to install anything on your PC
There is no need to call anyone or setup meetings and commitments - you like it, you take it!
6. Keep our customers satisfied. Be sure to give them any support they need
Our support team is always there to help our customers
7. Rely on customers' creativity - give them tools to express themselves
We admit that we can't even begin listing the potential usages that our customer can use our technology for :)
We give out the tools and hope that your creative minds will make the best out of it - we wish you good luck !
You can learn more about our plans for the coming future in our "What's next?" page
Help us improve VideoStir – give us your feedback